Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sleep all day hike all night

This was meant for two days ago but it didn't upload. Last night was my first time night hiking. We had a group of about 10 people leaving ziggy and the bears (trail angels). It's a whole different experience night hiking. Rocks come out of no where and when the trail is questionable, it's really questionable. There were a couple times I thought I was about to slide off the hill. It's more about paying attention to what's in front of you instead of looking around. But it was nice to get out of the heat. Right now were all napping by a little creek until we do the second part of the day. It's relaxing. 

We also had a friendly rattle snake come up under autos pack without even noticing. Dodged that bullet. I'm not sure if you can see the snake but I tried to get him in the picture. 

I still have horrible service but I'll try to reply to comments when I get the chance. 

And I almost forgot to mention the all you can eat buffet. I think it was the most food I've ever had at one time. Oh and I can't forget the all you can drink champagne. 


And some trail magic under the bridge heading to ziggy and the bears


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures along with your journey, it lets us see how amazing your experience has been!

    ReplyDelete