Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Three weeks out

Hey everyone! First post and first time ever making a blog sooooo here we go...As some of you may already know, I will be thru-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail this year starting on April 17th. As of today I'm three short weeks away from the start of my journey. There have been countless hours of planning and preparation leading up to this and I still feel like I'm not nearly prepared as I need/should/ought to be. But excited to say the least. I've checked everything that is "essential" off my list and have everything lined up and ready to roll.

This blog will mainly serve as a place to post pictures and occasional blurbs about what happened on certain days or weeks. Along the trail I'll have my phone, camcorder and journal where I'll be documenting what goes on with me and around me. I'm going to try to get videos up here as well but we'll see how it all works out without computer access for the majority of the trail. My guess is there will be fairly long stretches of time where nothing will get posted. Part coming from me being lazy/tired/hungry and part due to not being able to post if I wanted to. I'm going to try my best to keep it up to date though.

I'll get another post up here in the next couple days with pictures about what I've been up to, how I've been preparing, and detail about the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment